Saturday, July 21st, from 11AM to 7PM in Union Square South (14th Street between University Place and Broadway).
• The release of the 2nd edition of The New York Guide to a Healthy Birth
• The launching of the New York City pilot of The Birth Survey
• Announcement of the plans for Manhattan’s new freestanding Birth Center
• The distribution of information regarding women’s rights and options in childbirth
• Raising awareness of issues and trends in maternity care
• A red tent where women can relax, share their birth stories, and participate in prenatal yoga
• A community art project which will enable participants to contribute to a birth-themed installation piece
• A craft tent for kids
• … and more!
Choices in Childbirth, The Grassroots Advocates Committee of CIMS and Friends of the Birth Center are greatly looking forward to joining forces with other mother-friendly organizations at The New York Healthy Birth Fair, and we look forward to your participation in this exciting event.