About these ads

New midwifery school opening in Florida this winter

I’m really excited to share the news that Jennie Joseph’s new midwifery school, Commonsense Childbirth School of Midwifery, is opening this Winter in Central Florida, near Orlando.

I got the chance to meet Jennie Joseph recently and she is really fantastic. She has a down-to-earth no nonsense approach to birth care, with an important focus on low-income women and women of color. What she does works–it really has transformed outcomes in her community.

We need more midwives, and that means we need more midwifery schools. Yay!

About these ads

11 Responses to New midwifery school opening in Florida this winter

1. candace miller says:

I am in nursing school until June but am VERY interested in becoming a Nurse Midwife, can you email me information on registration, etc…

candi

2. Melissa Fountain says:

I am also very interested in becoming a midwife and would like some more information about the school and registration. If you could please email me.

Melissa

3. olga kouadio says:

hi , i’m about to finish my LPNprogram in august ans i will like to enter a milwife school .
    can please send me some informations at kamela2@hotmail.com

4. Stacy says:

Can you email me more information about this midwife school? Thank you!

5. radicaldoula says:

Hi folks–

You can find information about the school here: http://commonsensechildbirth.org/midwifery-school

Contact them directly for more information!

-RD

6. Chasma LaGrant says:

I would like a picture of the school and info on registration please :) and thank you!

7. tucarito0439@hotmail.com says:

i am in nursing school i am interested in CNM please send me some info and if you will accept my credits

8. renee wipf says:

I am an LPN and is going to school for my RN but have always wanted to be a mid wife. Can you please email me info as well

9. Linda Johnson says:

I am an RN and desire to be a Mid-Wife. There needs to be more schools, I’m thinking about relocating so I can go to school.

10. Tracy J. Schoonover says:

I just moved to Florida last month. Can you please send me information on your school? I live in the Eustis area.

Thank you so much.

Tracy

11. Rebecca says:

I see this post is quite old, but I would love more information on your school. I have been an LPN for just about 4 years now, and have always wanted to become a midwife.

Add your two cents

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,819 other followers